MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Fire forces south Abilene restaurant to evacuate

lytle-fire-1485745627096-5746986-ver1-0.JPG

ABILENE, Texas - Flames forced a south Abilene restaurant to evacuate Sunday night.

The fire started just after 8:15 p.m. at Lytle Land and Cattle Company.

That's in the 1100 block of East South 11th Street.

Firefighters said a vent got too hot and caused some grease to catch on fire.

Flames could be seen coming out of the roof.

Firefighters said there was minor damage, and no one was hurt in the fire.

A manager said Sunday night she's not sure if the restaurant will be open Monday.

close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off

Trending