MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

North Abilene home a total loss after late night fire

firewal-1485645640022-5743948-ver1-0.jpg

ABILENE, Texas - Firefighters were busy battling a house fire in north Abilene late Friday night.

They responded to a home in the 2300 block of Walnut Street just before midnight.

They said the home was fully involved when they got there.

The person living there woke up and found the living area on fire.

Investigators said the fire was accidental and was caused by either candles or an outdoor propane heater.

The person inside suffered minor burns and was taken to the hospital by private vehicle.

Firefighters said the home is a total loss.

Damage is estimated at $13,000.

close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off

Trending