MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

House on Hartford Street in Abilene 'total loss' after Monday fire

Abilene firefighters battle a house fire Jan. 23 in the 6100 block of Hartford Street.

ABILENE, Texas - Fire destroyed a home in the 6100 block of Hartford Street on Monday afternoon.

The blaze, which was said to have started on the porch, was reported after 2 p.m. Monday.

Five people in the house at the time of the fire were able to escape without serious injury. One person was treated at the scene for smoke inhalation.

PHOTOS -} http://www.ktxs.com/288635978

KTXS will provide additional details as they become available.

close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off

Trending