MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Photos: Man suffers burns, seriously injured in Sweetwater house fire

Photos courtesy of Sweetwater Fire Department: "Misuse of a propane heater" inside a Sweetwater home is being listed as the cause of a fire that reportedly seriously injured a yet-to-be-identified resident. Sweetwater Fire Chief Grant Madden said firefighters responded to the blaze in the 1000 block of Fowler Street just after 11 a.m. Thursday.

close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off

Trending