Shed, vehicle and garage go up in Brownwood blaze
BROWNWOOD, Texas - Fireworks were the cause of a fire in south Brownwood on Tuesday.
A man, his wife and his friend were in their backyard shooting off fireworks, not realizing it was against city ordinance.
The three went inside and left the firework partially lit. The fire grew and spread to their shed and vehicle before traveling to their neighbor's garage, destroying it.
One of the three participants was issued a citation. The couple lived in the home, which they were renting from the wife's father.