MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Officials: Portable space heater causes north Abilene house fire

fire-1513949540622-9758096-ver1-0.jpg

Fire officials say a portable space heater caused a north Abilene house fire.ABILENE, Texas -

The fire started just after 6:40 a.m. Friday at the home in the 1900 block of Vogel Street.

When firefighters arrived, they could see flames coming from the window.

Fire crews were able to quickly put the fire out a little after 7 a.m.

No injuries were reported.

KTXS will provide additional details as they become available.

close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off

Trending