Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes ofwebsite accessibilityFire causes roof damage to children's dentist in south Abilene | KTXS
Close Alert

Fire causes roof damage to children's dentist in south Abilene


{p}{/p}

Facebook Share IconTwitter Share IconEmail Share Icon

Firefighters battled a fire Tuesday morning at a children's dentist in south Abilene

The fire at Children's Dentistry of Abilene in the 200 block of S. Danville Drive started around 7 a.m.

The Battalion Chief Joey Kincaid said the fire started in the HVAC unit.

Flames were confined to the roof.

There was no damage inside the building. Children's Dentistry of Abilene is open for business as usual.

The fire was extinguished by 7:20 a.m.



News In Photos: "Abilene"

    Loading ...