ABILENE, Texas — Police are asking for help in finding seven suspects listed as part of this week’s “Abilene’s Wanted Criminals.”
Rewards of $250 are being offered for six of the suspects and another $500 is being offered for suspect Tyrone Habersham.
Habersham, 53, of Abilene, is wanted for failure to register as a sex offender.
Those commanding $250 rewards include:
- Jesus Perry, 45, of Abilene - failure to register as a sex offender and burglary of habitation
- Toni Nicole Taylor, 25, of Abilene - burglary of habitation
- Kevin Harris, 36, of Abilene - child endangerment
- Robert Anthony Smith, 45, of Abilene - assault family violence
- Mary Lee Webster, 31, of Abilene – theft enhanced
- Michael Schibi, 36, of Abilene - aggravated assault family violence
“Never try to capture any suspect on your own because they could be armed and dangerous,” Abilene police said in the video announcing those on the list.
Anyone with information is urged to contact Abilene Crime Stoppers at (325) 676-TIPS (8477).