Portable heater causes Cisco house fire


    (Source: Cisco Fire Department)

    The Cisco Fire Department said a portable heater caused a house fire Sunday night.

    Firefighters responded to a fire in the 500 block of West 5th Street.

    The fire was located in the living room and brought under control within a few minutes.

    The living room suffered major fire damage.

    Chief Walter Fairbanks said the fire was caused by a portable electric heater that was connected to an extension cord.

    (Source: Cisco Fire Department)


    News In Photos

      Loading ...