ABILENE, Texas — Hendrick Health has announced plans to construct a new service center. Construction will being this October and conclude in November of 2022.
The center will take over the former Sears building in the Mall of Abilene.
The purpose of the center is to provide a centralized and accessible hub for patient services. “This new service center is another way Hendrick is expanding access to our services and extending our mission while reducing inefficiency and fragmentation,” said Brad Holland, president and CEO of Hendrick Health.
The future plan will include the following:
- Billing/Business Services
- Medical Records/Release Information and Health Information Management
- Hendrick Clinic Access Center, including physician scheduling and insurance verification
- Supply Chain
- Print Shop
- Warehouse/Distribution Center
- Human Resources
- Professional Education and Development
- IT Business Applications
Hendrick Medical Supply, a retail branch of the center will also be moving its store from North 8th St. to the north entrance of the new Hendrick Service Center.
Track crime, special events and more in your neighborhood with AlertNest & KTXS.